Vision Research has expanded their high-speed camera offerings with the introduction of the Phantom Miro M-Series. The new Miro M line opens up the phenomenal power of Phantom high-speed digital cameras to more filmmakers with a variety of applications. The top of the line Miro LC320S can capture up to 1500 frames per second at 1920x1080 resolution, with both on board RAW recording and HD-SDI output and flip-out LCD touchscreen for on-camera image monitoring and control. Miro M compliments the entire Phantom camera line-up including the high-end Phantom Flex (for Production) and the v641 (for Broadcast).
Each Miro M-Series camera is compatible with Vision Research's new and unique CineFlash storage technology. These removable, non-volatile storage devices slide into the camera body and provide a way to quickly save shots from the camera's memory without the need for time-consuming and costly downloads.
Later, remove the CineFlash module from the camera and insert it into the docking station connected to a computer. Cines stored on the CineFlash are now immediately available on the computer. You can also transfer the cines from the camera to your computer and edit the images using VRI's Remote Control Unit or Phantom Camera Control software (PCC). A 60GB CineFlash and Dock come with every camera purchase.
The Phantom Miro M-Series supports four lens mounts: F-, C-, PL- or EOS. EOS mounts allow the use of Canon EF and EF-S automated lenses. Adjust lens aperture and focus remotely using the PCU Control Unit for Phantom or the Phantom Camera Control software. These cameras also have a number of other advanced features including an internal capping shutter, Image-Based Auto-Trigger, camera synchronization, immediate playback of recorded cines, and more.
• Max recording of 1500 fps at 1920x1080 resolution
• Includes flip-out LCD touchscreen for on-camera image monitoring and control.
• Streamlines the camera kit by elimintaing the need for an external monitor or remote control
• Effectively reduces the weight of the camera
• Responsive and intutive controls fro camera operation including record, trigger, trim, playback and save to Cineflash
• Adjustment of nearly all camera parameters like frame rate, shutter angle, resolutions and color balance.
• CineFlash storage technology – Record to non-volatile storage devices and download using docking station (included) and Phantom Camera Control Software
• Internal capping shutter
• Immediate playback
• Available in multiple lens mounts: F-, C-, PL and EOS